Saturday, March 7, 2009

Season Opener at WCCC in Plymouth


The wedding season is just around the corner. It is a gorgeous spring day, and this morning when I filled my studio with fresh flowers for the wedding Kelli and Matt, I was excited to move away from this dark winter with her floral style. We have chosen a fresh colorway for spring and I look forward to putting together her look in shades of pinks and corals with accents of sea blue. Her reception will be held at the beautiful White Cliff's Country Club in Plymouth, MA. It is literally on an amazing cliff that over looks the water.

The guests tables will be mounded with flowers flown in from Holland and South America and when finished, will have a total luxe look. For the cocktail area I have chosen a more modern, chic look . Gorgeous callas and tulips in her signature shades will look awesome displayed in my various collection of glassware.

We have chosen to display all of these gorgeous flowers on sumptuous linens in both a pin tuck and shimmer in our signature sea blue. I can see it already. We are in for an stunner. I will be sure to publish photos of the wedding and I look forward to telling the story of this gorgeous bride and her handsome groom.

No comments:

Post a Comment