Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boogy on down to P-Town



I am excited to be working with Dottie and Julie on their disco-licious June wedding. I love hip, new style and I love Provincetown, big surprise right? I think the whole idea of disco done in a modern, hip and fun way is a perfect backdrop for getting down and celebrating the love of these two, totally cool women. (singing) CELEBRATION, come on !

They set the trend and color in their Save the Date, which I love. It was totally easy for me to come up with a sketch to show off their style using the pattern and color which is so hip and fresh and perfect for the deck of The Crown and Anchor in June. Now we are on to dresses. I love the idea of Halston inspired looks, long clean lines, hoop earrings and updated hairstyles that draw inspiration from that oh, so, groovy time in American History.


We are having a ball running through all of the details. I am sure that it will all come together and be the celebration of their lives. Congratulations ! Dottie and Julie and thank you for having me as part of your wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, my friends, I have found a cheap is marriage gauze web site, their house clothes especially pretty, and I go to see!Sophia Tolli Wedding Dress

    ReplyDelete