Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bringing Hollywood to Boston



I am so excited that I have been asked along with my dear friend Lauren Killian, to be a panelist at a high-end marketing presentation this spring in Boston. Chad Michael Peters, my company and Person and Killian photography are taking the market by storm to bring high fashion and an amazing eye to the world of weddings. We are both excited to share our inside scoop of this glamorous world and are flattered to sit on this prestigious panel.
I am equally flattered to be working on the style of this event. I have already hit the sketch board and can hardly wait to show off my ideas for this Old Hollywood inspired event. This year the presentation will be held at the brand new and so modernly chic, Battery Wharf Hotel on April 9, 2009. We look forward to knocking their socks off !



No comments:

Post a Comment