Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fall Floral Style at The Acoaxet Club



I am excited to have all the details together for an amazing fall wedding to be held at The Acoaxet Club right down the street in lovely Westport. My bride Kristen is a European beauty and her family is from Portugal, so it is no surprise that she has chosen to wear glamorous San Patrick on her wedding day. She introduced me to this amazing Spanish designer and I can hardly wait to see her walk down the aisle in her amazing gown and beaded jacket, holding the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers.
I would so love to show off her gown, but of course it is bad luck to see the bride's dress before the big day. I have had a chance to flip through the website of this oh so chic designer, and I am totally in love with each and every gown for different reasons. Is it bad for me to imagine my self whirling around in these dresses? Amazing Site!
Of course, I can hardly wait to surround this beauty with flowers on her special day. In her gown she will look stunning against backdrop of sumptuous, rich flowers in pale ivories with touches of deep burnt orange and Nantucket red. I think that little touch of fall color will be just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment