Friday, January 23, 2009

CMP Goes Hollywood


I am so psyched to have been chosen as the Wedding Stylist on a national reality show being produced by the The CW Network. I thought seeing the America's Next Top Model girls and both Ms. Jay's by the pool at Caesar's Palace was a thrill. This certainly tops that. While I would love to go to Hollywood to film, it is exciting to have Hollywood building a presence in our own back yards here in Massachusetts.

While I can't reveal the details behind the show, I can give you an inside peek as to what the wedding will look like. We will be filming at the famed Fairmont Copley Hotel in the Back Bay of Boston. What an amazing hotel. I love the history, the grandeur and all of the gorgeous chandeliers. My favorite part of the hotel is the gorgeous pooch in the front lobby. Catie Copley, a gorgeous lab with a stunning fur coat that greets each and every guest with a smile. Maybe she can be the flower girl? Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment